Audiovisual Designer and Technical Producer in Shows and Events, I have been formally trained on a wide range of disciplines (mapping, video editing, technical production, motion graphics, sound engineering and lighting technology), but because my love for the music, I began my career into the audiovisual world, as a sound engineer, having the opportunity to work with both live and studio sound, and finally, achieving a Master in Musical Production.
In other hand, my electric technician background allowed me to start in the lighting scene, discovering one of my passions: the architectonical lighting and the spectacular lighting.
After that, I had the opportunity to work in projects that allowed me to learn about professional video. I was trained on video technology (Digital Video, projection, lenses…), video edition (Final Cut), Motion Graphics (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator), Mapping (Modul8, Warpmap…) and a wide set of tools for video signage, etc.
Among the most notorious of my customers, you may find: Peter Greenaway, Danone, BMW, Cutty Sark, Asobal, Drinx Catering, etc.
- Technical Director for the video-installation in Greenaway vs. Botero (Museo de Antioquia, Medellín, Colombia) for Peter Greenaway.
- Video manager and producer, in Ki, the international theatrical spectacle (Cesc Gelabert – Frederic Amat) (Yachiyoza Theatre, Yamaga, Japan and Teatre LLiure, Barcelona).
- Sound engineer in Macadam – Macadam theatrical spectacle (Blanca Li).
- Technical manager and Producer of the event “Cervantes en un laberinto de luz”, throughout the year 2005, in the city of Alcalá de Henares (Madrid). (http://www.cervantes2005.com)
- Technical Designer and Producer for the Kick off Show at ASOBAL 2008-2009 (Spanish Handball League), including the edition and Post production of all audiovisual contents during the show.
- Technical Producer in the inaugural show for the new lighting in Puebla’s Cathedral (México). • Editor and Designer of the presentation DVD for Drinx Catering (from Moncho’s group). 2009.